The Wellard School of Music Enrolment Conditions
- ALL Fees must be paid for the next term by registration day to retain your place……. we have a waiting list.
- No Invoices will be issued.
- Fees are Non-Refundable.
- If you choose to enroll but do not come to lessons for any reason including holidays the cost is the same.
- If student is late for lesson they must go straight into the class do not wait outside for teacher.
- TWO makeup lessons per term allowed – granted upon presentation of a medical certificate this applies to PRIVATE lessons only, group lessons do not include make up lessons.
- I understand that students attend classes and performances at their own risk and that no responsibility will be accepted for any injury received during these times or whilst traveling to and from lessons and performances.
What is REGISTRATION DAY?? Current students will have first option to claim their place by paying before or on the due date, which is the “Registration Day”, after this date has passed we will fill all vacant places from our substantial waiting list. YOU MUST! have paid your fees for the next term by registration day.
How to pay Payments can be made via online bank transfer or at a bank, the necessary information will be provided to you by admin along with confirmation of your child’s lesson placement.
Payment Plans The payment plan will allow you to make up to three easy installments during any one term. Please notify admin should you wish to use the plan as it will require processing $15.00
****Exclusive Music Arrangers For Music Sales Australia, England And New Zealand**** We Create notated music for artists including: Delta Goodrem : ABC kids Australia : Australian Idol : Wiggles : Guy Sebastien : Powderfinger : Eskimo Joe : Jet : Thirsty Merc : Gabriella Cilmi : Living End : Sara Storer : Pete Murray : and many More!